Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Enter to win a FREE blog makeover

Ckick here to go to Sharon's website, Redbud Designs, and enter to win a FREE custom blog design. I also recommend that you play around on the site and you'll see that she not only offers blog designs, but she does invitations and announcements as well - tooooooooooooooooo cutie-pa-tootie! You'll want to become a customer FOR SURE (I am totally going to do my Christmas cards through her.) because her designs are so fresh and spunky, and they are made specifically to fit your personality/style. It was a pleasure to work with her while she did my new blog design, and I can certainly say from experience that she truly does go above and beyond. She is quick to answer any questions or concerns you may have, and she is easy to work with.

Good luck!

post signature

1 comments:

Rachel said...

A week without internet, and then a week to get caught up on all of my internet "to-do's" has gotten me soooo behind on everyone's blogs! Yes, I'm definitely going to enter the blog makeove contest. Whoopee!

And oh my goodness, the sleeping musical chairs. Bless your heart, that's so rough. I hope it's already going better...