Sunday, February 8, 2009

To Heather B.

Heather, WHERE ARE YOU? I am trying to find your blog, but it seems to have disappeared. I so enjoyed reading your posts about your life with three boys. HELP! Is it still out there somewhere, or did you delete it?
PS. I L-O-V-E the comment you made about smacking Grant with his own pillowcase. That's a classic! I am STILL rolling in hysterics over it. Grant did give me a reason to his madness: "Well, Momma, I know we are going to move, so I was getting things out so we can pack them."
No.... we are not moving. Our house is not even on the market. He just wants to move. He thinks we are going to move into a two-story house that has a pool. The kid's got BIG ideas.

1 comments:

A Blessed Wife and Mom said...

Yes, I'm still here! I didn't move my address or enything - I have no idea why it's not working...Here we are... http://thefourblevins.blogspot.com